A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computer
AtuZi is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by AtuZi
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AtuZi. You can get more details about AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AtuZi. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the AtuZi's main executable file and it occupies approximately 235.40 KB (241045 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi is comprised of the following executables which take 758.90 KB (777109
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.40 KB)
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.07.09.175612
alone. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AtuZi is an application by the software company AtuZi. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. When you click AtuZi in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-23 17:13:02.740