This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AtuZi. More information about the application AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's option during install. AtuZi's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 235.15 KB (240791 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AtuZi. They take about 235.15 KB (240791
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.15 KB)
This info is about AtuZi version 2014.05.10.124624
alone. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-18 07:29:01.490