You can find below details on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. You can find out more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 235.22 KB (240867 bytes) on disk and is named AtuZiUninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AtuZi. They occupy 758.72 KB (776931
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.22 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.28.070615
only. You can find here a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application marketed by the software company AtuZi. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi application will be found automatically. After you click AtuZi in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 07:17:52.533