AtuZi is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More info about AtuZi can be read here
. Please follow http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's website. Usually the AtuZi program is found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AtuZi. They occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.08.02.022955
alone. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application offered by the software company AtuZi. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found automatically. When you select AtuZi in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-22 07:52:46.430