This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. More info about AtuZi can be seen here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more data about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. Usually the AtuZi program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 234.60 KB (240231 bytes) on disk and is labeled AtuZiUninstall.exe.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 234.60 KB (240231
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (234.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.04.29.222420
of AtuZi. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZi.ico
AtuZi is a program by the software company AtuZi. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-31 08:34:53.227