This web page is about AtuZi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. You can find out more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. More details about the app AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during install. AtuZi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called AtuZiUninstall.exe and occupies 233.72 KB (239332 bytes).
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 757.22 KB (775396
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (233.72 KB)
This page is about AtuZi version 2014.06.08.051615
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by AtuZi. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found very quickly. After you select AtuZi in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-03 08:14:37.373