You can find on this page details on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AtuZi. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and it has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
AtuZi is composed of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.07.27.142852
alone. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-31 15:02:02.487