AtuZi is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. You can read more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AtuZi's primary file takes around 235.30 KB (240951 bytes) and is called AtuZiUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They take about 1.35 MB (1417015
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.30 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.06.08.130128
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by AtuZi. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AtuZi in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-05 22:34:45.483