This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Open here
where you can get more info on AtuZi. You can see more info about AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. AtuZi's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AtuZi. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.08.101351
of AtuZi. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by the software company AtuZi. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 12:42:59.473