AtuZi is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. You can read more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108264 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AtuZi. They occupy about 2.74 MB (2872573
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.39 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (445.73 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This data is about AtuZi version 2014.06.28.221218
alone. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi application will be found automatically. After you select AtuZi in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-12 00:00:25.723