AtuZi is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AtuZi. You can read more about about AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it occupies close to 235.38 KB (241033 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AtuZi. They take 758.88 KB (777097
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.38 KB)
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.30.214054
only. You can find here a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi program will be found automatically. When you select AtuZi in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-21 00:42:05.393