AtuZi is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AtuZi. You can read more about about AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it occupies close to 235.38 KB (241033 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AtuZi. They take 758.88 KB (777097
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.38 KB)
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.30.214054
only. You can find here a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. When you click AtuZi in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-21 00:42:05.393