You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Additional info about AtuZi can be seen here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more facts about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AtuZi. AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it takes about 101.77 KB (104216 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They take 3.41 MB (3577876
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.11 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (656.77 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.77 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.77 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse.exe (233.77 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse64.exe (344.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.24.150541
of AtuZi. For other AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application marketed by the software company AtuZi. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AtuZi in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 12:24:54.567