You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. More data about AtuZi can be found here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more information about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZi's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.08.17.232858
only. You can find here a few links to other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program released by AtuZi. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-03 23:25:01.167