AtuZi is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. More info about AtuZi can be read here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more facts about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AtuZi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_. AtuZi's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) and is called AtuZi.BOAS.exe.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.19 MB (8584473
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.54 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (398.27 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.27 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.27 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse64.exe (345.27 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.08.02.223011
alone. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by AtuZi. Some people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi application will be found very quickly. After you select AtuZi in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-01 15:11:49.940