AtuZi is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Further information on AtuZi can be seen here
. You can get more details on AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall AtuZi. AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it takes approximately 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AtuZi. They take about 4.50 MB (4722174
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.54 KB)
- updateAtuZi.exe (647.69 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
- AtuZi.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (633.19 KB)
This info is about AtuZi version 2014.07.19.040710
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found automatically. When you click AtuZi in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 18:17:29.737