AtuZi is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Go over here
for more info on AtuZi. More details about AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AtuZi. The application's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AtuZi. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.07.01.221245
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application marketed by AtuZi. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 16:38:16.340