You can find below details on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. You can read more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. AtuZi.BOAS.exe is the AtuZi's main executable file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They occupy about 7.76 MB (8141765
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (308.13 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (396.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (595.50 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.02.130711
of AtuZi. You can find here a few links to other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by AtuZi. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AtuZi in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 02:54:16.837