AtuZi is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can read more on AtuZi. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more details about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AtuZi.PurBrowse64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 280.27 KB (287000 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They take 1.01 MB (1064178
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.46 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse64.exe (280.27 KB)
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.07.04.111909
only. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by the software company AtuZi. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. When you click AtuZi in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-10 12:50:04.667