AtuZi is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. You can find out more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's page. AtuZi is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AtuZi. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it takes close to 235.25 KB (240894 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 758.75 KB (776958
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.25 KB)
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.05.26.070556
only. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program by the software company AtuZi. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-04 09:42:09.377