AtuZi is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. You can read more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more data about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 99.27 KB (101656 bytes) on disk and is titled AtuZi.expext.exe.
The executable files below are part of AtuZi. They occupy about 2.34 MB (2454244
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.13 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (390.77 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse.exe (233.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.28.030613
of AtuZi. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. When you click AtuZi in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-04 05:20:45.710