AtuZi is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information about AtuZi can be seen here
. More info about the application AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). AtuZi's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 233.70 KB (239304 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 757.20 KB (775368
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (233.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.19.212851
of AtuZi. You can find below info on other releases of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program by AtuZi. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found automatically. After you click AtuZi in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-13 13:12:36.557