This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Go over here
for more info on AtuZi. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more data about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AtuZi.expext.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 106.50 KB (109056 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.16 MB (3309185
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.35 KB)
- updateAtuZi.exe (626.00 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (106.50 KB)
- AtuZi.Plinx.exe (58.00 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (628.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.06.24.181139
alone. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AtuZi in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-15 12:21:25.423