This web page is about AtuZi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can read more on AtuZi. More info about the app AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
AtuZi is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.07.26.102845
only. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by the software company AtuZi. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AtuZi in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-02 10:26:20.703