You can find below detailed information on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. You can find out more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 233.77 KB (239383 bytes) on disk and is titled AtuZiUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AtuZi. They take about 233.77 KB (239383
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (233.77 KB)
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.05.20.221029
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-11 05:55:02.247