You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. You can read more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AtuZi's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) and its name is AtuZi.BOAS.exe.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They occupy about 4.64 MB (4866656
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.27 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.06.06.010106
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by AtuZi. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-11 02:42:11.787