This page is about AtuZi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information on AtuZi can be found here
. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AtuZi's primary file takes around 236.13 KB (241801 bytes) and its name is AtuZiUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AtuZi. They occupy about 578.41 KB (592289
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (236.13 KB)
- updateAtuZi.exe (342.27 KB)
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.04.26.173305
only. You can find here a few links to other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by the software company AtuZi. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AtuZi from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 22:53:02.303