AtuZi is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Check out here
for more details on AtuZi. You can read more about on AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 235.39 KB (241041 bytes) on disk and is titled AtuZiUninstall.exe.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 758.89 KB (777105
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.09.101502
of AtuZi. For other AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application marketed by AtuZi. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi program will be found automatically. When you click AtuZi in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 21:43:20.517