AtuZi is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AtuZi. More details about AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AtuZi's primary file takes around 94.27 KB (96536 bytes) and is called AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.60 MB (1675865
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.54 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.27 KB)
- AtuZi.BRT.Helper.exe (158.27 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.12.080601
of AtuZi. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by AtuZi. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi program will be found automatically. When you select AtuZi in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 09:41:25.543