AtuZi is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information on AtuZi can be seen here
. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled AtuZi.expext.exe and its approximative size is 99.27 KB (101656 bytes).
AtuZi is comprised of the following executables which take 3.31 MB (3469192
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (556.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.54 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (392.27 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- AtuZi.OfSvc.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.07.25.062830
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove AtuZi from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall AtuZi:Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\0
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZi.ico
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
AtuZi is a program marketed by AtuZi. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 01:26:44.670