You can find below details on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can read more on AtuZi. You can read more about about AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AtuZi.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They take 5.16 MB (5412448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.27 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.07.06.065050
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program by AtuZi. Some users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-23 13:58:39.743