AtuZi is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information on AtuZi can be found here
. You can read more about on AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AtuZi's main file takes around 530.77 KB (543512 bytes) and its name is AtuZiUn.exe.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1615640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.06.07.090116
alone. You can find here a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:The files below remain on your disk by AtuZi when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZi.ico
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\bin\a398d4bfac9341b8983d.dll
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\bin\AtuZi.PurBrowse.zip
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\bin\plugins\AtuZi.PurBrowse.dll
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\bin\utilAtuZi.InstallState
- C:\Program Files\AtuZi\updateAtuZi.InstallState
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\Update AtuZi
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\Util AtuZi
AtuZi is a program by AtuZi. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi application will be found automatically. When you click AtuZi in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 12:41:16.160