This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More data about AtuZi can be found here
. You can read more about on AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. AtuZi.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They take about 6.85 MB (7186524
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.50 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This page is about AtuZi version 2014.06.15.021007
only. For other AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application by AtuZi. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-16 09:55:57.607