A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your PC
AtuZi is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by AtuZi
. You can find out more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. More data about the program AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. AtuZi's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called AtuZiUninstall.exe and it has a size of 236.12 KB (241791 bytes).
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They occupy about 578.40 KB (592279
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (236.12 KB)
- updateAtuZi.exe (342.27 KB)
This info is about AtuZi version 2014.04.23.014320
only. You can find below info on other versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
How to erase AtuZi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AtuZi is an application marketed by AtuZi. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi application will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AtuZi:
|Islamic Republic of Iran||100%|
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 04:34:46.740