AtuZi is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Go over here
for more details on AtuZi. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more facts about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AtuZi's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. 7za.exe is the AtuZi's main executable file and it occupies about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AtuZi. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.23.061124
of AtuZi. You can find below info on other versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by AtuZi. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi program will be found very quickly. When you click AtuZi in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 19:26:15.750