This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. You can find out more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. More information about AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about AtuZi version 2014.06.21.061107
only. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application by the software company AtuZi. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-27 11:17:33.237