This info is about AtuZi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More info about AtuZi can be seen here
. You can get more details on AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 235.46 KB (241114 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They occupy an average of 1.25 MB (1313242
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.46 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.07.10.225056
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 23:22:11.710