This page contains thorough information on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Further information on AtuZi can be seen here
. More info about the program AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 235.10 KB (240745 bytes) on disk and is labeled AtuZiUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AtuZi. They take about 758.60 KB (776809
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.10 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.05.18.021516
only. You can find below info on other versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi program will be found very quickly. When you click AtuZi in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 04:41:36.883