You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. More information about AtuZi can be read here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more details about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). AtuZi's main file takes about 235.44 KB (241087 bytes) and is called AtuZiUninstall.exe.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.25 MB (1313215
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.10.200600
of AtuZi. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application marketed by the software company AtuZi. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi program will be found very quickly. When you select AtuZi in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:05:09.890