You can find below details on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Open here
for more details on AtuZi. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more details about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. Usually the AtuZi program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi is composed of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.07.28.222912
only. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program released by AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-16 06:26:44.810