AtuZi is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can read more on AtuZi. More information about the software AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall AtuZi. AtuZi.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.18 MB (8575152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (556.27 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.44 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (408.77 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.27 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.27 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse.exe (289.77 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.07.07.141343
only. You can find here a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by the software company AtuZi. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 04:19:30.957