AtuZi is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can read more on AtuZi. More information about the software AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall AtuZi. AtuZi.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.18 MB (8575152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (556.27 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.44 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (408.77 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.27 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.27 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse.exe (289.77 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.07.07.141343
only. You can find here a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by the software company AtuZi. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AtuZi in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-11 04:19:30.957