This page contains detailed information on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AtuZi. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's page. Usually the AtuZi program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AtuZiUninstall.exe and it has a size of 236.09 KB (241760 bytes).
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They occupy 578.37 KB (592248
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (236.09 KB)
- updateAtuZi.exe (342.27 KB)
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.04.23.213240
only. For other AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi program will be found automatically. After you select AtuZi in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-28 22:02:35.550