AtuZi is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. More data about AtuZi can be read here
. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.30.061230
of AtuZi. For other AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi program will be found very quickly. When you click AtuZi in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 00:51:29.743