You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Further information on AtuZi can be found here
. More details about AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AtuZi's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_. AtuZi.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They occupy about 10.05 MB (10536097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.45 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (661.27 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.77 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.77 KB)
- AtuZi.BRT.Helper.exe (157.77 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- AtuZi.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse.exe (289.27 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.07.05.185711
only. You can find below info on other releases of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application marketed by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 03:08:08.090