AtuZi is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information on AtuZi can be seen here
. More details about AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it occupies around 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AtuZi. They occupy an average of 4.83 MB (5067286
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (631.43 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (546.73 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.22 KB)
- updateAtuZi.exe (637.19 KB)
- 7za.exe (631.46 KB)
- 7zamgr.exe (105.00 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
- AtuZi.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (644.19 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.28.232434
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application offered by AtuZi. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AtuZi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi program will be found very quickly. When you select AtuZi in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 22:13:53.730