You can find on this page details on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Check out here
for more information on AtuZi. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's web page. AtuZi is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
AtuZi is comprised of the following executables which take 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.06.25.061147
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 20:33:43.010