AtuZi is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can read more on AtuZi. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more data about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the AtuZi's main executable file and it occupies approximately 235.24 KB (240882 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AtuZi. They occupy 1.35 MB (1416946
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.24 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.05.21.030455
only. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program released by AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AtuZi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi program will be found automatically. After you select AtuZi in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:14:20.240