This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can read more on AtuZi. More details about AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AtuZi's primary file takes about 235.22 KB (240862 bytes) and is called AtuZiUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of AtuZi. They occupy an average of 235.22 KB (240862
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.22 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.10.204626
only. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by AtuZi. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi program will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 12:39:39.910