Armored Warfare is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More info about the software Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.21 MB (9661568 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
Armored Warfare is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.37 MB (12972416
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.61 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- hg64.exe (556.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.135
of Armored Warfare. You can find below a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program by Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-11 04:20:59.027