This web page contains complete information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's web page. The program is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Armored Warfare. They occupy about 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- HG64.exe (286.41 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.68
only. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-29 13:39:39.453