This web page contains complete information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.67 MB (6996112 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.22 MB (7568160
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.67 MB)
- HG64.exe (558.64 KB)
This web page is about Armored Warfare version 1.101
alone. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Armored Warfare you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-27 09:29:58.513